Croatian OWS Federation/OWS Club Primorje
Place, date and time of the event:
Rijeka,27/6/2021 start at 11:00
Description and characteristics of the tracks of the event:
The event will be held simultaneously in two races: 1,000 m and 3,000 m . The start and finish of both races will be in the sea beneath the main swimming pool (Bazeni Kantrida). The course and buoys are positioned as on the map.
Program and competition schedule:
9:30 – Ploče Beach beneath the Pools Kantrida: Registration of participants
10:45 – Briefing of competitors
11:00 – Start: 1000 m (time limit 30′) and 3000 m ( time limit: 80′)
12:45– Lunch for the participants
13:30 – Awards Ceremony
The right to participate in the competition:
Both events are open to competitors from Croatia and from abroad, to licensed and unlicensed competitors, to OWS club members and pool swimming clubs, as well as amateurs.
Each competitor competes at their own risk – signing a waiver when filling out the application for participation just before the race or previously sent online entry form. The responsibility is not transferable to the competition organizer. For participants younger than 18 the application must be signed by parent / guardian to permit the participation of a minor competitor in the race.Minors without a parent / guardian will not be allowed to participate in the competition.
The participation in the competition is to be done by REGISTRATION exclusively by filling the online form on the club website: www.kdp-primorje.hr
The competitor is eligible to compete after confirming their arrival at least 20 minutes before the start of the competition.
Amount of fees and method of payment:
The fee for the race is 100 kn (+ bank fees) for payment submitted until 25.06.2021. on the KDP Primorje IBAN account: HR7924840081105746935, or 120 kn on the day of the race.
– MEN absolute National for all year categories and CRO CUP
categories M15, M19, M29, M39, M49, M59, M60+, and KVARNER PLIVA (points)
– WOMEN absolute National for all year categories and CRO CUP by category F15, F19 , F29, F39, F49, F50, F60+, and KVARNER PLIVA (points)
– MEN absolute and absolute based on coefficient
– WOMEN absolute and absolute based on coefficient.
-People with disabilities according to special categories
– The organizer of the competition will provide health service and rescuers with AED.
– During the performance, the competitors will be accompanied by boats and rescuers, so in case of emergency, the swimmer can raise their hand.
– The measurement of the results is electronic and each swimmer is obliged to wear a bracelet with a chip on the wrist with which he expects to touch the finish banner.
– The unofficial results of the competition can be read online immediately after the end of the competition at www.stotinka.hr, while the final official results will be published for the national championship and CRO CUP at www.hsdp.hr, or for the KVARNER PLIVA competition at www.kdp-primorje. hr
– When performing it is prohibited:
– to take shortcuts
– each physical confrontation in the competition (hitting, pulling competitors, etc.)
– standing, resting or any contact with the coast or with lifeboats (with the intention of rest, etc.).
– The organizer has the right to amend the requirements for the competition
– Head of Competition: Mirko Rutar
– The course of the race is set alongside the beaches, so the competitors are obliged not to collide with occasional bathers who may interfere with the course.
- The unlicenced competitors are advised to swim with the safety buoy provided by the organizer
– In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the organizers reserve the right to change the above proposition and the right to cancel the competition with no refund fee.
– The results are measured electronically through RFID chips, which the athletes wear as a bracelet on the hand touching the finish banner. It is mandatory for the athletes to wear the numbered cap provided by the organizer. In case of loss or damage the athlete has to refund the organizer with 100kn for the cap and/or 150kn for the buoy.
Special measures related to the Corona pandemic:
– online registered swimmers must unsubscribe by e-mail, ie abstain from coming to the competition in case of increased body temperature or any suspicion of infection with COVID-19 virus
– upon arrival, all swimmers will have their temperature checked with an infrared remote thermometer and if it is elevated, they will have to leave the competition area.
– when entering the competition area, it is necessary to disinfect the hands with the installed dispersant.
– It is recommended for competitors to wear protective masks before entering the sea and after leaving, with the obligation to maintain a distance of at least 1.5 m.