6th Malinska Swimming Marathon (3000m / 1500m / 25m)
TZO Malinska, JK Malinska and KDP Primorje
Place, date and time of the competition:
Malinska, 21.08.2021. start at 11:00
Description and characteristics of the track on which the competition is held:
- The 3000 and 1500m races start in the sea in front of Maestal beach. The athletes swim along the 600 m lane rope of the Maestral beach, i.e Haludovo, turn around the buoywhich they leave on their left and return along the same lane rope until the finish line which is in the immediate vicinity of the start in front of Maestral beach. The 3000 and 1500m races wil be held simultaneously on the same route, ( 2 laps being swum for 3000 m).
- Since they swim in the immediate vicinity of the bathing area, swimmers are obliged to avoid bathers who possibly approach the competitors.
- Swimmers are controlled by a judge from the boat, and they are accompanied by boats from which all competitors are controlled.
- The children’s race is for children born in 2009 and younger (allowed to be accompanied by a parent, ie an experienced swimmer; for children 2015 and younger) is swum in a length of approximately 25 m in front of Maestral beach.
Program and schedule of the competition:
09:30 – Registration of competitors at Maestral beach
10:45 – end of registration of races at 3000 and 1500m
10:50 – briefing of the chief referee and roll call of swimmers
11:00 – START RACE at 3000m (limit 90 ′) and 1500m limit 45 ′) Note: after the limit, competitors who did not pass the finish line are considered as DNF
12:35 – START 25m children’s race
12:45 – lunch (meadow next to the hotel Riva)
13:30 – announcement of the winner
The right to participate in the competition:
- The race is open to all competitors from and outside the Republic of Croatia, licensed and unlicensed competitors.
- Each competitor performs at their own risk; confirming this with a properly completed application. The responsibility is not transferable to the organizer of the competition in accordance with the acceptance of the statement below.
- For competitors under the age of 18, the Application Form is accompanied by a Parent / Guardian Statement allowing the participation of a minor competitor in the race.
- Minors without the signature of a parent / guardian will not be allowed to participate in the competition.
- Each competitor must be accompanied by a boat with an escort, which is hired by the competitor independently or by the organizer.
You can apply only online form on the website of KDP Primorje:
Entry registration:The competitor has the right to perform after completing the Entry Form no later than 15 minutes before the start of the competition.
Fee amount and method of payment: The
fee for the 3000 and 1500m races is 100 kn for payments received by 19.8.2020. to the IBAN of the club: HR7924840081105746935, ie HRK 150 for subsequent payments or payments at registration immediately before the race, while for the children’s 100m race the registration fee is HRK 60 until 19 August, or HRK 100 on the day of the race.
Description of recognitions and awards:
- Medals 3 first placed
CHILDREN absolutely boys and girls
- All competitors in the 3000 and 1500m receive T-shirts and brunches, and children in the 25m only brunch.
During the performance it is forbidden:
- any physical conflict in a competition (hitting, pulling a competitor, etc.)
- standing, resting or any contact with the shore, psychological dam or escort boat
- Competitors are required to wear swimming caps with numbers, and may use safety buoys offered by the organizer. In case of loss or damage, they must reimburse the organizer for the value of the cap in the amount of 80 kn for the cap and 190 kn for the safety buoy.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, the organizer reserves the right to change the propositions, or in case of adverse weather conditions or in case of force majeure, or complete impossibility of safe swimming, the right to cancel the competition without the obligation to refund the fee.
- The organizer has the right to change the rules for the competition until the start of the race.
STATEMENT OF DISCLAIMER OF THE ORGANIZER:
Each competitor by his participation accepts the following conditions:
- With this statement, the competitor confirms that he / she is taking part in the race only at his / her own risk, aware that participating in this race represents a potential danger that includes the risk of various types of injuries and possible death
- the competitor accepts that the organizer is not liable for any form of damage caused to him by participating in the competition, directly, indirectly, separately or in connection, caused by his own negligence and fault, or negligence and fault of other competitors or third parties, before, during or after said competition
- the competitor is liable for any form of damage to third parties caused or contributed to by his own negligence or fault
- contestant shall for the duration of the competition, and immediately before and after the same, respect the officially published rules, instructions for safe movement, and conditions occurs issued by the organizers, and the instructions of judges, marshals and personnel engaged in the organization of competitions
- the competitor waives the right to sue the organizer for any form of damage caused by participation in this competition
- all disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the court in Rijeka, according to the laws of the Republic of Croatia
Statement of GDPR responsibility:
The competitor (parent / guardian for minors) according to the provisions of the GDPR regulation allows the organizer to publicly publish recordings, results and descriptions from this event, which may include his character or name with the data published in the start lists.
Special measures related to the Corona pandemic:
- online registered swimmers must unsubscribe by e-mail, ie do not come to the competition in case of fever or any suspicion of COVID-19 virus infection
- on arrival all swimmers will be measured temperature with an infrared remote thermometer and if it is elevated, they will have to move away from the competition area
- – when entering the competition area it is necessary to disinfect the hands with a disperser.
- It is recommended that competitors wear protective masks before entering the sea and after leaving, with the obligation to maintain a distance of at least 1.5 m.