Invitation and Propositions
OWS Club Primorje/SRK RIKA
Place, date and time of the event:
Ičići- Lovran, 26 June 2021; START at 9:00
Description and characteristics of the course:
The event will begin with a 500m swim race within the bathing area of Ičići beach, and will continue with a 5K run race from the Ičići beach to the Excelsior Hotel in Lovran and back to the Ičići beach. The course and the turning buoys can be seen on the Map here
Program and competition schedule:
08:00 – Beach Ičići: Registration of participants
08:45 – Briefing of competitors
09:00 – START of the race
10:15– Meals for the participants
10:45 – Awards Ceremony
The right to participate in the competition:
Both events are open to competitors from Croatia and from abroad, to licensed and unlicensed competitors, to OWS club members and pool swimming clubs, as well as amateurs.
Each competitor competes at their own risk – signing a waiver when filling out the application for participation just before the race or previously sent online entry form. The responsibility is not transferable to the competition organizer. For participants younger than 18 the application must be signed by parent / guardian to permit the participation of a minor competitor in the race.Minors without a parent / guardian will not be allowed to participate in the competition.
The participation in the competition must be done by REGISTRATION exclusively by filling the online form on the club website: www.kdp-primorje.hr
The competitor is eligible to compete after confirming their arrival at least 20 minutes before the start of the competition.
Amount of fees and method of payment:
The fee for the race is 100 HRK for payments submitted until 24 June 2021 on the KDP Primorje IBAN account: HR7924840081105746935, or 120 HRK on the day of the race.
– MEN absolute ranking and based on age coefficient
– WOMEN absolute ranking and based on age coefficient.
– The organizer of the competition will provide health service and rescuers with AED.
– During the performance, the competitors will be accompanied by boats and rescuers, so in case of emergency, the swimmer can raise their hand.
– When performing it is prohibited:
– to take shortcuts
– each physical confrontation in the competition (hitting, pulling competitors, etc.)
– standing, resting or any contact with the coast or with lifeboats (with the intention of rest, etc.).
– The organizer has the right to amend the requirements for the competition
– Head of Competition: Anita Šola
– The course of the race is set alongside the beaches, so the competitors are obliged not to collide with occasional bathers who may interfere with the course.
- The Run Race is held along the lungomare walkway which is also open for people not participating in the race, so it is advisable to take notice of others and avoid collisions
– In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the organizers reserve the right to change the above proposition and the right to cancel the competition with no refund fee.
Special measures related to the Corona pandemic:
– online registered swimmers must unsubscribe by e-mail, ie abstain from coming to the competition in case of increased body temperature or any suspicion of infection with COVID-19 virus
– upon arrival, all swimmers will have their temperature checked with an infrared remote thermometer and if it is elevated, they will have to leave the competition area.
– when entering the competition area, it is necessary to disinfect the hands with the installed dispersant.
– It is recommended for competitors to wear protective masks before entering the sea and after leaving, with the obligation to maintain a distance of at least 1.5 m.